Dirty Helen Paper Co. can give your custom invitation that extra something to send it over the top. If you already have a design, feel free to send it to us. Our designers can take your ideas and apply them to paper, making your invitation package as unique as you. No one in the world will have the same design! Our design consultant can help you to jump start your imagination or you can flip through our samples for ideas and inspiration.
To get a truly unique and custom design, we follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Consultation - A consultation is done at no cost to you through email, phone, or a face to face meet and greet. During this consultation we will get a feel for your event and what ideas you have for your invitations. Feel free to bring inspiration for our designers to use. At this point in the process we will get an idea on your budget so our designers can get you the most for your money. A quote sheet will also be presented so you know how much you are investing in your event.
2. Design - Our designers begin applying your ideas to paper. Here you will see your event come to life. This step will take the longest, not only will you be looking at amazing designs for your event but you will start to see that design come to life with paper and color options. A quote sheet will also be presented so you know how much you are investing in your event.
3. Proof - At this point it is decision making time. You will finalize your design, printing technique, paper, embellishments and color choices. A finial PDF proof will be presented to finalize all text, so make sure you double check all spelling. Once you sign off on the proof, its time for us to take over! Production takes 7 to 10 working days. If you need your order faster a rush charge may be incured.
Payment & Proofs
Payment - At your first consultation you will be given a cost depending on the difficulty of the design and the number of pieces that our designers will need to create.
- All design fees include the design and revisions.
- Half of your total is to be paid up front before our designers start to work on your invitation package.
- The balance is due at proofing of your invitations.
Proofs - All proofs are sent via email. Press proofs can range from $5.00 to $125.00 depending on the chosen technique. One printed proof is provided for every order.
Time Frame - From the time we start the design until your product ready to ship is typically four to six weeks. It all depends on what kind of decision maker you are! If you have a shorter time frame please notify us during your initial consultation.